Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Aerial Yoga



Yesterday I had a private lesson with Grace Harwood at Midtown Yoga. She is incredible. I love her classes and I love her style and grace. She teaches Aerial yoga now and I tried it. I looooooved it!! I think I loved it too much. I felt free and light. I got to do the pike handstand that I've been wanting to try. I loved how the fabric helped me really reach deep into my muscles to stretch them. I loved how the fabric increased my awareness in my hips to stay stable and not wobbly. I loved going upside down a lot. It was great fun! I want more privates now!!! I also want to figure out a way to hang up that kind of fabric in my house. (Except I'm afraid the girls will be fighting over the 'trapeze fabric') Hmm? I might hang it outside on a tree?
Namaste! (Enjoy the video)

No comments: