Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cool Yoga Clothes!


I just looove shopping for new yoga clothes! My best bud Annie and I spend lots of time talking about yoga outfits, what's cool and what not so cool. Recently, we both have gotten really "into" Omgirl brand. I love how soft the fabric is and the very cool styles they offer. I had a gift certificate to barefootyoga.com that my husband's sister bought me for christmas and I just used it today to buy these super cool nomad pants**(See picture)** I ordered them in black and I can hardly wait to try them on. I think they will be fun to wear to and from yoga and to the movies and stuff like that, but for asana practice? Well, probably not. Meditation, yes, pranayama, yes, but asana? Maybe a lunar practice. Anyways, I must admit, I just love funky styles that are feminine and pretty too.
I will need to thank Brad's sis next time I see her.

Peace!

No comments: