Sunday, March 22, 2009

Working in Handstand


Now that I can finally get into handstand at the wall I get to play with variations. I was so happy when I went to Grace's class on Friday and she had us playing in handstand. She had us going into handstand from prasarita padattonasana. I love watching her perform asanas. She moves with such grace and stability. I finally read somewhere or heard somewhere recently that in order to move with grace you use various muscles with the same amount of momentum and muscular energy. This is how Grace moves. She has such a fantastic mind-body-breath connection that she makes even the most strenuous asanas look easy.
I am grateful to be part of the teacher training at Midtown Yoga. I am learning so much. I am on a new journey that just gets better and better everyday.
Namaste

Praise God for all his Glory!

No comments: