Sunday, February 8, 2009

About Twitter

If you haven't started using twitter, then it's time to start. Twitter is taking the internet by storm, leaving facebook and emails in the dust. When you twitter you are restricted to a few sentences that tell "what your doing right now". You can choose to follow other twitterers and other twitterers can follow you. It is a great way to stay up to date with all the latest. You can post websites and photos on twitter. I have already found a great wealth of information from twitter. I have also set up the studio's website to link to my twitter page so that anytime I twitter it shows up on the website. View this now at www.surrenderandstrengthyoga.com
This way if I have to cancel/add classes or if I have any other announcements about the studio, I can post them immediately to the website. Lately, I have been adding a Wednesday class (when I have the energy/time) at 4PM by texting everyone about the class. Now I can post it to the website and let everyone know. I just love twitter. If you are ready to try it out just go to www.twitter.com and sign up. You can choose to follow my twitters by doing a search for rosemontgomery.
Happy twittering.
btw when you post a twitter it is called a tweet:)

No comments: